1. Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust).
2. 1.4” Neodymium magnet tweeter featuring a PEI material dome combined with faceplate and acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and highest SPL.
3. Sound-transparent stainless steel tweeter mesh grille providing efficient high-frequency transfer, attractive look and a rock-solid protection.
4. Long-throw 32 mm (1.26”) voice coil woofer fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and co-molded Santoprene surround.
5. Aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
6. FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
7. Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
8. Gold-plated corrosion resistant terminals. Learn More